1. I would like to join a book study but can't make the times they are being offered.
Call the center and we will try to plan a study around your schedule.
2. How can I register for a book study ?
Call, email or drop by the Center. 239-658-5077
3. When is the center open?
Monday - Friday from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm. SUMMER HOURS Monday - Thursday 12 - 4 pm We will be closed the month of July. We are open evenings for scheduled book studies or upon request.
4. I have preschool children and can't get to the center, can I still do a study ?
Call the Center and we can help plan a study in your home for you and your friends.
5. I have already read Fr. Gaitley's books why should I do a group study?
Participants have expressed the satisfaction of getting so much more out of a book by using the group discussion method.
6. Why are so many of the studies on Fr. Gaitley's books?
The Center is in alignment with the mission of Fr Gaitley's movement to save the whole world for Christ in this time of mercy as quickly as possible through the two most powerful spiritual weapons of Marian Consecration and Divine Mercy.
7. What's next after I've completed all of Fr Gaitley's studies?
- We are all called to evangelize. Encourage your neighbors and friends to sign up for a study. Help us reach our goal of having 80% of Ave make the consecration to Mary. - Become a study group facilitator at the center. Materials are available. - Inquire about becoming a Marian Missionary of Divine Mercy - Delve into other resources available at the Center or just stop by to listen to St Faustina's Diary on CD.
8. WHAT IS THE MONTHLY 'YOU DID IT TO ME' MEETING?
We meet monthly to plan and activate Corporal & Spiritual works of mercy.
9. Who is Fr. Michael Gaitley, MIC?
Fr. Michael E. Gaitley, MIC, is director of Evangelization for the Marian Fathers of the Immaculate Conception and director of Formation for the Marian Missionaries of Divine Mercy. Fr. Michael is also the author of the bestselling books 33 Days to Morning Glory, Consoling the Heart of Jesus, and the new book 33 Days to Merciful Love. He lives and works on Eden Hill in Stockbridge, Massachusetts, home of the National Shrine of The Divine Mercy.
10. What if I get behind in my reading?
Donít worry. If you get behind in your reading, please still come to the meetings and continue to participate in the group retreat. Do your best to catch up,